Monday 28 March 2011

Harcos Laboratories

Harcos Laboratories are an innovative company that creates food and drinks products based on those found in computer games and the like.  As they put it on their website they are making what was once considered fantastical a reality.

Their current range consists of Mana Energy Potion, Health Energy Potion, Love Energy Potion, Luck Energy Potion, Tiger Blood, Blood Energy Potion, Zombie Blood, Nuclear Energy Powder, Zombie Jerky and Adonis DNA.

I am currently waiting for my Blood Energy Potion to arrive.  After all this stuff has got to be tried.  It's supposed to have the same colour and consistency of real blood, and apparently contains many of the nutrients found in it too.  I guess I'll see what it's like for myself soon enough.

Oh and Blood Energy Potion also has its own website called Living With Bloodlust it's tongue in cheek :)

No comments:

Post a Comment